Adding an Upcoming Events Agenda List using your Google Calendar
To add a custom Google Calendar view, similar to our "Upcoming
Events" calendar view on most school home pages, perform the following:Get the code
In the left column of your Google Calendar Settings page
- Log into your Google account and go to your Calendar
- Click on the Calendar Settings Icon and select "Settings" from the drop down menu
- In Calendar setting, click the Calendars Link (to the right of the General link)
- Select the Calendar you want to get the code for (click the name of the calendar to select it)
it says, Embed This Calendar, to the right and just above the Calendar
Embed code, click the Customize the color, size and other options link
Add the code to any area on your website
- Click "Agenda" (Default View)
- Choose the options you want to display from the "Show" menu
a width & height for the new Agenda view (740px is the max width of
the main content area, 220px is the max width of the right column)
- Change any other options available, i.e., color, language etc.
- Open the appropriate area (the area where you want your Event list to appear)
- Place your cursor on the page in the appropriate area
- Click the "Movie" tool in the editor toolbar
- Paste the code into the pop up code box
- Click OK and Save your changes to the area.
you can copy the resulting code from the box at the top of the screen
and send it to us with instructions of where it should be placed.