WildFireWeb, Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get started using WildFireWeb?
What are the basic options for getting a site up and running?
Does my site need to be hosted on your servers?
- Use one of our standard templates.
- Have us create a custom design for your site.
- Supply your own design.
Does my site include email?
- Yes. To take advantage of our dynamic editing features and
additional software modules, your site needs to be hosted on our
We have a large organization with many employees, can we manage our own email accounts?
- Yes, all sites include email. Entry level sites include up to 10
email accounts. You can access your email via any standard Pop 3 email
client (Outlook, Outlook Express, Mac Mail, Eudora, Entourage etc) as
well as via any web browser connected to the internet.
Do I need to sign a contract to use your service?
- Yes. Large organizations are configured on their own virtual
servers and have full control panel access. The control panel allows
you to configure many aspects of your server including e mail account
As the site owner, can I assign users and privileges for editing the content?
- No. You may cancel your service at any time.
What about SEO (Search Engine Optimization), do you offer that?
- Absolutely! As the site owner, you have access to the
administrative functions of your site at all times. You can create and
administer users and privileges at any time.
Can I password protect my site?
- Yes. As the site administrator, you define the SEO for each page in
your site. Through a very simple user interface you add keywords and
descriptions for each page in your site.
What are the available support options?
- Yes. You can password protect the entire site or any individual page within your site at any time.
Who can view my website?
- 24/7 online support via our help site where you will find simple step by step instructions
- Phone tech support 9am - 5pm PST
- Email support (generally responded to within 24 hours)
- We also offer regularly scheduled free web based training as well as paid individual and group training options
Who can Edit my web pages?
- Anyone can view your web pages using any standard web browser.
How often is my site backed up?
- Only you or the individuals you have authorized can edit your web site.
What are my options for registering a domain name?
- All sites are backed up daily.
What if I already have a domain?
- We can register the domain for you or you can register the domain at any domain registry on the internet.
Do I need to install any software on my computer to use WildFireWeb?
- No problem, we simply access your registry account, or supply you
with the information you need to point the domain name to our servers.
Do I pay for additions or upgrades to the service?
- Never. All of the interaction with your site is performed using any standard modern web browser.
- In general, No. All of our software is hosted on our servers in one
location. When we upgrade or make enhancements to the entire system
everyone benefits at the same time. We do, however, offer additional
features and modules such as shopping carts and forums that are not
standard with every site and come with additional fees.