- Aug 2013
- Jun 2013
- Apr 2013
- Dec 2012
- Nov 2012
- Oct 2012
- V12 Studios, A little WildFireWeb under the hood!
- Daphne's Creamery
- Yioro! (That means George!) Live, Love, Drizzle
- Sonoma Valley Visitor's Bureau, Joomla'd Out!
- Choose to Cheese! The Sonoma Cheese Factory
- Growing Up! Quarryhill Botanical Garden
- WildFireWeb Welcomes Kenwood Investments & Chateau Sonoma Hotel
- WildFireWeb Welcomes Invoking the Pause
- Sep 2012
- Apr 2012
- Lawyers & Law SItes
- Mind & Body
- New & Notable
- New & Notable
- New Clients
- New Customers
- New Websites
- Non Profits
- Real Estate
- Social Media
- Trade Shows
1. Attractive Headline
Write an attractive headline which communicates the core message of your press release. Use action verbs in the present tense and relevant keywords.
2. Text Summary
Under the headline, write a summary text with one or two key sentences.
3. Key Elements
Create the body of the press release and ensure that your key elements are written in the beginning of the text so as to attract the readers’ attention. Don’t forget that journalists are usually very busy and in a rush when they receive it.
4. Contact Information
Write the name and the contact information of your company at the end of your press release, so that media can easily find that information if needed.
5. Use standard fonts
Use fonts universally accepted and avoid the use of bold, italic or colored fonts. In this way your press release remains readable from various computer platforms.
6. Post it onlineWhen your press release is completed, don’t forget to post it on your website(s) so that search engines can easily pick it up.
Don’t forget to optimize your texts, review the grammar & orthography and send your press release to all available free submission directories!